- Rush Freight Systems is UIIA member and we have interchange agreement with all Chicago land rails including all steamship line. You can store your containers in our secured yard at minimum fees compared to rail costs. RFS has the ability to move overweight shipments with tri-axle chassis and overweight permits.
- Bonded Carrier (warehouse exam transfers)
- Cross country container deliveries
- Supply our own tri-axle
- Secured yard – fenced and camera monitored
- Pre Pull and Yard Storage
- Over 60 Spots of Yard Storage
- Customized Reports in Real Time
- NATION WIDE CONTAINER DELIVERIES!
- DEVANING FACILITY AVAILABLE
- WE ARE MENARDS PREFFERED CARRIER
Temperature Controlled RFS Fleet
Our modern temperature controlled transportation fleet, plays a key role in the secure transportation of pharmaceutical & healthcare products. The fleet is equipped with enhanced GPS allowing continuous temperature monitoring of products and constant location statuses. We monitor every movement of our customer's cargo to keep control from pick-up to delivery.
- Our equipment: Reefer Dry Vans, Sprinters, Roller Beds
- A dedicated and secured temperature controlled network
- Equipment that provides temperatures of +2 to + 8 and +15 to + 20 °C.
- Proactive temperature monitoring via climatic systems
Oversized / Out of Gage Cargo
Our special accounts team provide solutions for commodities such as recreational vehicles, construction equipment, agricultural equipment, boats and machinery. Regardless the shape or size of the cargo we will provide you with best solution while maintaining all aspects of cargo integrity. Our team will consult with you every step of the way. We will provide top Level security, cargo integrity and will comply with regulations to insure safe arrival of all cargo.
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Step Decks
- Double Drops
- Goose Necks
- Multiple axle trailers
- Cargo Security Escort Services
Dedicated. Disciplined. Dependable.